Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There's always one bad apple in the bunch....

Kids say the craziest things! Tonight we were eating dinner and Carlea and Maysie wanted an apple for dessert. I started to peal the apple and Carlea said, "Make sure you take the whore out, Mommy." Ok, then....

I am so tired of the cold weather and snow. Today I was driving home and it was a nice 42 degrees out according to my car. You could see the ground, the sun was shining, it almost made you feel like Spring really might be coming. Then I started driving into Dryden. Down the hill into snow land. We still have several inches of snow and again the wind has blown the snow across my driveway. I get out of the car and I'm sure the temp has dropped at least a dozen or so degrees. I am so tired of the wind and cold and snow. Will Spring ever be here?

Maysie's birthday was filled with lots of fun making cupcakes and visiting Pop Pop and all her aunts, uncles and cousins in New Jersey. She got a new pizza making kit (play food) that she adores and plays with constantly.

Well happy Ash Wednesday everyone! I haven't decided what I'm giving up yet, it may have to be those whore apples I've been buying...

No comments: