Sunday, March 14, 2010

Acting out!

I had to work today so I missed out on all the fun at home today.  However, I met with many of the leaders of the Cornell Class of 2011 at our annual Leadership Reception and am totally inspired by the amazing things that Cornell Students do.  I'm really blessed to work with such amazing students!

So at home, Scott and the kids were able to do all the fun weekend stuff that we all look forward to-- Scott got out all the Playhut stuff and created a small town complete with tunnels in our living room.  Then they played dress up and put on a show.  Carlea and Maysie take turns acting and dancing and singing.  The audience is so big, that they now require stadium seating.  (complete with popcorn for the show) -- How I miss those times!

I guess there's always next weekend!

No comments: