Friday, March 12, 2010

ok, i'll try it... 5 Question Friday 5QF


A friend of mine participates in the 5 Question Friday blog linkathing amigiggy thing....so I'm game, I'll try it.  It's from Mama M's blog; My Little Life.  

Here goes-- and try it -- link up too!

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? 
I spend a lot of time on the computer.  I know this because Carlea says that the computer chair is my "Mommy's Chair."  And of course at least 80% of my daily work is at the computer.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Not sure about this one.  Both Scott and I had our parents' help but we also had many many jobs during college to help.   I think it'll be a combination.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, I've been in a few.  Most recently over thanksgiving break, I was driving my nephew back to Bucknell and  (This is classic Jenn) I was telling him what a great driver I was.  To emphasize my point I looked over to him to look him in the eye to prove I was being honest and I hit the person in front of me.  Nice, I don't think I will ever live it down. Classic Jenn!

4. What is your favorite book?
I have A LOT of favorite books.  I guess my all time favorite is Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.  I love reading that to my kids and they never tire of the silly poems.  Others: Into Thin Air, Into the Wild, Harry  Potter, Dr. Suess,  and many many others... I read (for recreation) every day, it's one thing that relaxes me.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?  
No, I never make the bed.  Luckily, Scott does though, every day.  He's a good husband!

Not so bad-- now link up your answers too!  Have a good weekend!

MckLinky Blog Hop

       

No comments: