Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feeding the geese or honkers as Maysie likes to say...

Another busy Saturday in the Davis household.  After gymnastics this morning, we bought a loaf of bread to feed to the geese.  The girls enjoyed it, although it was kindof scary to have these geese come right up and snatch the bread from your hands.  I was almost sure that they might snatch a finger, but we made it out of  there intact. (double click the photos to really understand Carlea's fear)   Then after lunch, Carlea and I went to see the Dryden High School play - The Wizard of Oz.  It was FANTASTIC!!!!  Carlea loved it and she insisted that we go meet the Wicked Witch of the West.  She told the witch that she was her favorite character and then she gave her a hug!!!  I'm not sure what to make of it, but the witch was pleased.  Then we all got on our pajamas and headed out to Borders for a PJ party only to find I had written it in my calendar for the wrong date-  it was yesterday.  Bummed, we finished out the day at Friendly's.  Another busy Saturday.  Whew, I need a day off!

No comments: