Friday, July 2, 2010

Staying at Home....July 2, 2010

I started out this week so excited about staying home with the girls.  

Why wouldn't I be excited?  

I mean I spent every day of the last year being jealous of every stay at home mom I knew. 

Monday was GREAT!  Whoo hooo!  We had so much fun.  

Tuesday was kind of a bummer because I had to go into work for awhile.  

Wednesday was hectic with buying the car and all.  

Thursday was full of errands and chores before the fireworks. 

And today was well, exhausting!  Do these kids ever take a break?   

Carlea wouldn't take a nap and she  
really 
really 
really  
needed one. 

For my sanity and her safety she needed one!!!!  

But she didn't. 

I didn't know my kids knew so many words.  They talk all day.  Seriously, non-stop.  Do I have to listen all the time?  I did, but now I am truly exhausted.  They knew it too.  Before today was out I was willing to let them eat or do anything they wanted as long as they would let me pee by myself. 

whew!  Only 4 more weeks of this.... ;-)

No comments: